I'm ready for the DD class!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready for the DD class!

Went the local drag strip and run a heads up true street class. Air was great...temps were in the 60s and track was hooking! . I figure it will drop a few tenths with the summer heat ;) Then I won the class! Couple videos of the passes http://youtu.be/e7gArapoGaM

Very nice! can't wait to see it in person. perfect addition to the top of the dd pack.

Comment

looks right on. Just need to get signed up already.
      Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Awesome I was going to try to get to a consistent 10.80 but I really don't want to put a roll bar in my car. So I guess I'll just be running slow on street tires
          Drag Week 2014 Daily Driver 11.65 avg (no cage)

Comment

Great job, the car is awesome!!!
            1973 Camaro Z Jy 5.3 & S475 10.99 on 6.5 lbs, cant wait to get the cage in
            2013 DRAG WEEK SURVIOR

Comment

I hate you because I want a 53 or 54 so bad. Nice track outting

Comment

Good job dude. That car is bad ass!
                http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0101507a-1.jpgI'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Comment

good news! You won't have to change much tune for this years journey either. I'm not expert at spotting sleepers but that roll bar is kind of a giveaway. haha.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    good news! You won't have to change much tune for this years journey either. I'm not expert at spotting sleepers but that roll bar is kind of a giveaway. haha.

It will have tinted windows by then..... so you will have to look really close ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X