No announcement yet.

2014 HRDW registration date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm working on my car....no time to lose interest, or worry about registration.

btw bitchin picture of Keith's A bone in the latest issue of Hot Rod, where they don't tell us anything new about registration.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• I lost a little interest because as I was sitting at an intersection on the way to work in my Barracuda thinking of drag week I looked over and my temp was at 220*, electric water pump laid down. It then started working again only to die on me when I got home. That is why I borrow my dads electric water pump as a spare on drag week lol.
      1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
      1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

• I'm not likely to even be going this year, but I've just reset the tune on the Skylark, plugged in a new barometric curve and and dialing in the finer details again, working my way up to full throttle. Anyone else smell burnt rubber?
        Last edited by TheSilverBuick; April 11, 2014, 09:09 AM.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• I'm gaining interest. Working hard on my Hot Rod every day, finally making some progress again after a 6 month stall..

Comment

• Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post

I'm with you , except it's 1200 miles! Picked up 2 more bottles at a swap meet last weekend, nice newer short fat bottles with high flow valves for only 70$ a piece! Realized it was REALLY a good deal when I picked them up to head to the truck and they were full!

The brothers and I were discussing pre-registration the other day and I told them that it seems every year it is full before HOTROD even announces it in the magazine, so perhaps they want to wait until it is in print to begin. So yesterday my June magazine arrives, and sure enough there is a copy of the 2014 dates in it, and the general blurb "Go to hotrod.com to register".
            I'm not sure driving traffic to your website in order to confuse them is a sound business model, but I've never attempted to monetize my writing, so what do I know?
            Your family may be responsible for hooking me on laughing gas - got any to spare? I sure could use some laughs about now, somebody turned on the "please work more overtime and not get paid for it" faucet - and it needs to be shut off, I have too many things outside of work that need to get done!

Here's to signing up - whenever that day, hour, minute may happen to be!
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• just show up run what you brung and the fastest get it

Comment

Working...
              X