• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule is a blog item

Start/end – Tulsa Raceway Park – Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Heartland Park Raceway Park – Topeka, Kansas
    Thunder Valley Raceway – Noble, Oklahoma
    SCRA Drag Strip - Great Bend, Kansas
    Last edited by nesabo; February 8, 2014, 11:29 AM.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

The routes ought to be interesting.

I have to admit I am a little disappointed. I have raced all those tracks except for great bend.

The Saturday heads up shoutout sounds fun.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

I see they added a heads up shoot out on Saturday... any info on this

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
        I see they added a heads up shoot out on Saturday... any info on this
        where did you see this

Comment

Originally posted by mprhound View Post
          where did you see this
          On his link up in the title at the top

Comment

oh, did not see it in the title, read the article 5 times, as I get older I get more and more blind!

Comment

Originally posted by mprhound View Post
              oh, did not see it in the title, read the article 5 times, as I get older I get more and more blind!
              Its changed already... a different person doing the post...... who knows anything now...could
              be just more BS to cover it up

Comment

That Lohnes!!!!!
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                  That Lohnes!!!!!
                  What you see is what we're allowed to announce right now. The link is working, the blog item is up. As we have more info on Drag Week 2014 we'll let you know!

Thanks dudes!!! Drag Week baby!
                  "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Its on Hot Rods page now.

Sign up won't be so easy, only the top three in each class get a heads up notice. I might have to take that day off to sit on the computer lol.
                    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Was reading the blog and it says for 2014 only top three finishers from each class gets the early sign up email. So looks like I don't have to worry about looking for the email link. I'm gonna have to cruise bangshift and hotrod all day everyday now instead of working.lol
                      78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

And on this one(from Frieberber) shows the shootout
                        Last edited by MR P-BODY; February 8, 2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Great!! Its awesome to see Hot Rod trying out some new tracks. Actually this sucks big, majorly disappointed in this years selections.
                          1973 Camaro Z Jy 5.3 & S475 10.99 on 6.5 lbs, cant wait to get the cage in
                          2013 DRAG WEEK SURVIOR

Comment

Looks like its 650 miles for me to get there. If I don't catch registration I'm not going to show up day of this time and try and get in like I did last year cause I might no be as lucky this time.
                            78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Lots of questions answered here:

Watch HOTROD.com for an announcement that will give at least a week’s advance notice of the date when general registration will go live online.

The 2014 Drag Week entry limit is anticipated to be 260 cars. Registration will be non-refundable and non-transferrable.

Rules will remain unchanged for Drag Week 2014 with the exception of the Hot Rod and Gasser classes, which will have revisions. Details coming soon. (Can't wait for that!) Some procedural rules may change. Watch HOTROD.com for the posting of a complete 2014 rules document.

Plus shootout Saturday! You'd think they've been lurking.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X