Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Frost vs Dragweek- Hitler style

Watch this to the end...

Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Funny as hell.

Comment

I may criticize some of the decisions and reporting** of the SIM CUBE HIVERS, and ROADKILLERS DF & Finn's little vanity webcast, but I'd NEVER stoop to comparing any of them to Adolph Hitler's evil, murderous regime!

----------
      **Yet another good example of how FINN frequently gets it wrong (most likely because he seemingly doesn't really listen to those he interviews), is his claim in the current HRM that Big Chief's car is a "1969 GTO" when it is plainly bodied as a 1970 model.

Comment

It's a true comedy when you get references to "PAH" and a Jeff Lutz building anything.
        http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...IMG_3754-1.jpg

Comment

These "Hitler" videos are so 2 years ago...
          DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
          DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
          DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
          DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

I'm not sure what anyone else saw in the paid ad that comes on first, but on my end it was "Allergy to Originality" at Sundance. The irony is kiling me.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I'm still learning

Comment

I am glad someone has the time to do this
                Drag week 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18
                Power Tour 97,98,99,00,02,04,05
                Street Machine Nats 79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93

Comment

OMG that's hilarious.
                  '91 Trans Am GTA: 402ci LS2, faceplated T56, 9", and nitrous.
                  2013 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/PA & 2014 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/NA

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                    I may criticize some of the decisions and reporting** of the SIM CUBE HIVERS, and ROADKILLERS DF & Finn's little vanity webcast, but I'd NEVER stoop to comparing any of them to Adolph Hitler's evil, murderous regime!

----------
                    **Yet another good example of how FINN frequently gets it wrong (most likely because he seemingly doesn't really listen to those he interviews), is his claim in the current HRM that Big Chief's car is a "1969 GTO" when it is plainly bodied as a 1970 model.
                    I'm inclined to believe that the owner of the car would have a better idea of what the pink slip of his car states it is than you do. Besides, Discover Channel says the car is a '72 LeMans so you can argue with the network, the man himself and me. That ought to keep you busy for awhile.

carry on..
                    Last edited by FINNEGAN; January 21, 2014, 10:01 PM.

Comment

LOL. It is a 70.Oklahoma school district at its finest. No offense to my relatives and friends that live there.Wish it was 1 69 with hideaway headlights.
                      Last edited by ksj2; January 21, 2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                        LOL. It is a 70.Oklahoma school district at its finest. No offense to my relatives and friends that live there.Wish it was 1 69 with hideaway headlights.
                        Not an expert on Pontiacs so I will ask- could it be a 69 with 70 front end? My thinking it Big Chief is a racer- he wants his car light. Hideaway light mechanisms add weight.
                        Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

IIRC The back bumper wraps around like a 1970.

Comment

Originally posted by FINNEGAN View Post
                            I'm inclined to believe that the owner of the car would have a better idea of what the pink slip of his car states it is than you do. Besides, Discover Channel says the car is a '72 LeMans so you can argue with the network, the man himself and me. That ought to keep you busy for awhile.

carry on..
                            1. I'm reasonably certain BC never said it was a '69 (as is printed in HRM). From all the on-line photos, the car started out as an ordinary '72 LeMans. See http://www.streetkingsokla.com/justinshearer_1.html

BC's LeMans in prior livery (it appears to have a '72 Luxury LeMans grille, btw)

BC upgraded it to '70 GTO specs (with lightweight panels . . . I'm unaware of any composite body parts in the '72 LeMans style anyhow, and many '70-'72 LeMans owners have done the same over the years)

2. There is no way to make a '69 look like a '70 without virtually a complete reskin. Pontiac aficionados know (in their sleep) that GM redesigned the Tempest/LeMans/GTO body shell for MY '68, and almost completely reskinned the body for '70. The only interchangeable body panels are the hood and possibly the roof (not sure about the trunk lid). Every other panel does not match .

3. Upgrading a '72 LeMans to look like a '70 GTO is easy. Just change the front clip and the tail lamp lenses. Done.

'72 LeMans

'70 GTO

'69 GTO

4. Cars in Oklahoma don't have "pink slips", they have titles, (which BTW aren't usually "pink")

5. Would it have been so hard to say "Sorry, I was wrong?"
                            Last edited by 38P; January 22, 2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
                              Not an expert on Pontiacs so I will ask- could it be a 69 with 70 front end?
                              No. The fenders are materially different. (see post above)

Comment

Working...
                              X