• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilwood makes a light weight (expensive) one too
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Ron - thanks - one set of those slots you found has been acquired by a friend in Ohio - I will pick them up in the coming weeks.

What do you guys think about filling the unilug holes with some sort of good epoxy, then drilling for the desired lug pattern?

Attempting to fill the unilug slots in old corroded and porous cast aluminum via a tig welder could wind up creating more harm than good.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
        Ron - thanks - one set of those slots you found has been acquired by a friend in Ohio - I will pick them up in the coming weeks.

What do you guys think about filling the unilug holes with some sort of good epoxy, then drilling for the desired lug pattern?

Attempting to fill the unilug slots in old corroded and porous cast aluminum via a tig welder could wind up creating more harm than good.
        There are a few companys here in Michigan that can repair those rim... I would see what they have to offer
        Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
        Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
          Ron - thanks - one set of those slots you found has been acquired by a friend in Ohio - I will pick them up in the coming weeks.
          Glad to be of service. Let me know what else you need to find.
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
          X