Any and all Drag Week videos, post the link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any and all Drag Week videos, post the link

Living today in the digital age, everyone everywhere is taking video of everything. I know I've spent time scrounging on Youtube looking at Drag Week videos, so if you've got some stuff uploaded, link it up!

Here's some el-cheapo quadcopter aerial coverage of registration and Day 1 as folks were arriving. I wish I would have done this at every track, but I was too busy doing "race stuff".

That's pretty cool Nate, thanks for sharing!

Comment

neat.... now to add a soundtrack... and flyover while people are racing lol.... imagine the wheelie shots you could get...

Comment

Originally posted by thewookie View Post
        neat.... now to add a soundtrack... and flyover while people are racing lol.... imagine the wheelie shots you could get...
        I thought about doing something like that, but I figured flying too close to the track would be frowned upon.

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Link to my drag week photobucket, there are some vids of putting around in car and some pictures of the week.
          Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
          Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
          Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
          Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Nate, you had the white 3rd gen LS/6spd, right?
            '91 Trans Am GTA: 402ci LS2, faceplated T56, 9", and nitrous.
            2013 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/PA & 2014 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/NA

Comment

Originally posted by GTA91 View Post
              Nate, you had the white 3rd gen LS/6spd, right?
              Looked like him with the copter radio in his hand... Hows that 6 speed swap going?

Here are the videos i did. I still have more footage that i need to do something with.

My car...

Here is the video of my best pass on Dragweek 2013. My co driver told me they were spraying the S%*T out of the track so i really go after it and the car re...

Tim Flanders
              Tim showed up at Drag Week with his small block and cleaned house in the big block class. This car was ridiculously consistent all week. Congrats again Tim!

Jeremy's GTA

Mike Crow

Mark Sussino
              Mark AKA Slimbo showing all the kids on DragWeek how to hang the tires and have a blast doing it. His pump gas small block kicked some serious ass all week ...

And last but surely not least... Mike Sussudio
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              -Jeff
              Street car with a 5 speed, 427ci SBF 9.86 at 136mph
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKQ2xpZraU
              I survived Drag Week 2013

Comment

Its been too damn cold to be out in my unheated shop. 10" of snow and subzero temps! I've got almost everything I need though.

Comment

Yeah, that was me in the ol' Mulletmobile Camaro. GTA91, your car was one of my favorites at DW. Of course I'm biased being a 3rd Gen LSx driver, but seeing the 9.9x pass at Bowling Green was very cool.

Here's my pass at Gateway, after finally fixing the air intake collapse issues.

Doc, thanks for the links. I gotta say Mike Crow shifting the Dart is one of those videos I keep hitting replay on over and over.
                  Last edited by Nate; January 7, 2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                    GTA91, your car was one of my favorites at DW. Of course I'm biased being a 3rd Gen LSx driver, but seeing the 9.9x pass at Bowling Green was very cool.
                    Thanks man! It should've been deeper in the 9s on Friday but oh well. I enjoyed your car too... nice and clean! I'm in the middle of a t56 swap right now (going back to one) and can't wait to row gears next year!

Comment

Here is one I put together.

Drag Week 2013 with new found friends, The Tremec Trio. The Guido's and Todd were a huge help when my clutch welded itself to the flywheel on day 2. They h...
                      Bill A
                      66 Henry, 351C, TKO600, 11.68@115
                      Drag Week 2013

Comment

Well done.Kudos.

Comment

Here's a vid of John Faraone at Beech Bend. We went back to the track on Saturday night after Drag Week had finished for some more runs. John had the Bigstuff sorted and the car was running stronger than it had been all week. John was still dialing in the car and this run was at a very conservative 18 lbs of boost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfF2rPtmYgo
                          ~Alain~
                          A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                          "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

My channel has a bunch of videos I shot at Drag Week. Mostly just the unedited version, so time between burnout and staging can be quite long at times.

https://www.youtube.com/user/alainsstreetmachine/videos
                            ~Alain~
                            A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                            "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

If anyone this year would like edits done of dragweek, and wouldnt mind mailing me the raw video files, let me know id be happy to put some things together...
                              -Jeff
                              Street car with a 5 speed, 427ci SBF 9.86 at 136mph
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKQ2xpZraU
                              I survived Drag Week 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X