seasons greeting from across the pond santa come early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seasons greeting from across the pond santa come early

hope you all are well and getting ready for DW2014,but dw2012 is still giving me smiles and sh.t
    custom still think van in usa ,paper work not been handed in at port in LA by shipper .so i am in breach of bond, so i have a little fine $70600.00 no joke but trying to get sorted now .
    but yesterday i final got my spirit of dragweek jacket ,i hoped to get this year but didn't make it ,so two of my friend (andy,monkey)got it back to uk ,but then andy who had jacket fell very ill ,he had to go in to hospital for an opp ,but is on the mend now ,ian my mate next door at work picked it up friday and gave it me yesterday but it been well worth the wait just in time for the cold weather .. will see you all next year ! MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL....

Good to here from you Mick. Merry Christmas to you, see you in '14
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Merry Christmas Mick, and enjoy the jacket.
      Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

See you in 10 months.Merry Christmas to you.

Comment

that's got to be getting up there .... 70k for a jacket! Yikes. Happy Holidays Mick! Hope they get the paper fubar under control... customs tossers.

I've been thinking about your V engine problem from a while back and thought you might tell the guys it's a 360* V engine. with two banks of cylinders in a common plane.
          Last edited by Beagle; December 9, 2013, 02:58 AM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Blue Bell just wants to be in the states................many roads left untravelled.
            Have a great Christmas.
            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Happy Holidays back to ya across the pond

Comment

Yikes.. still problems with shipping..
                Hope it all works out, and Merry X-Mas to you and the little lady!! And a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
                Dan
                Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Shhh! don't let Andy Frost hear about the problems and expense.

Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                  X