"I Survived" t-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Survived" t-shirts

So I didn't even know they had these... when/where were they sold?

I recommend that HR only gives them out to the drivers (maybe co-pilots) of the actual survivor cars that make it through the week! Reply if you agree

Not complaining, I had a BLAST on my first DW. I hope to be back year and rowing gears this time!

-Jeremy
    '91 Trans Am GTA: 402ci LS2, faceplated T56, 9", and nitrous.
    2013 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/PA & 2014 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/NA

no. they had them from the previous year that said something like if you haven't survived drag week, then please shut up. but anyone could buy them.

I think it would be cool to have them available to drives and co pilots!! thay put up with as much shit as us drivers do!!

And good meeting you and hope to race with you again!!
    Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
    Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
    Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
    Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by GTA91 View Post
      So I didn't even know they had these... when/where were they sold?

I recommend that HR only gives them out to the drivers (maybe co-pilots) of the actual survivor cars that make it through the week! Reply if you agree

Not complaining, I had a BLAST on my first DW. I hope to be back year and rowing gears this time!

-Jeremy
      You going to a stick? I got to get to work on the ol 94 Z. Need cage,bigger motor,more spray,car needs to go on a diet and hope the 6 speed lives. I'm ready to move into a class car field and move out of dd. I won't be competitive but will be fun.
      Last edited by BBO Javelin; December 6, 2013, 04:08 PM.
      78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

i got one, but i agree should only be for drivers and co-pilots!
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

From my non-participant point of view, those should be handed out at the awards ceremony. They shouldn't be for sale, period. A well-earned trophy for true 'survivors'.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

IIRC originally they were sold on the last day of 2012 when we got back to Tulsa and the leftovers were sold the first day of 2013at BG.

Comment

I bought one of the shirts but the week was so busy I'm not even sure what day it was.

Jeremy nice to meet you guys might see you again next year

Comment

Working...
              X