No announcement yet.

Red Victor 3 coming to DW 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting the links Malc - hope all is well with you and yours in Spain!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
      Thanks for posting the links Malc - hope all is well with you and yours in Spain!
      Allīs well thanks, getting the parts together to overhaul my differential, expensive isīnt it ?

Comment

Malc - what's the old saying?

"speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go" or some such thing.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
          Where's the fun in that? Why not just build the car the way you like? I think this goes back to the original "spirit of Drag Week" idea. Bring your stuff out and beat on it for 5 days and have fun. Right?

Well I did'nt know we would like an Unlimited car, until Freiburger changed the rules and turned what was a Modified car to Unlimited due to having a home made strut front end.

With the talk about Pro Mods vs cars that started as real cars in the Unlimited class, it would suck to build a new one off car that was not allowed to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
            Malc - what's the old saying?

"speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go" or some such thing.
            I go moderately fast, if I could spend all the money on parts and not import fees, Iīd be supersonic....

Comment

Working...
            X