Red Victor 3 coming to DW 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Victor 3 coming to DW 2015?

Just read the interview with Mr Frost in the new HR. Hope it all comes together for him. I would love to see it in person. Anybody have the info on the 2005 race here in the USA he talked about?
    used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Iīve been searching the house for a DVD I have with the race on it, sorry as yet no luck, Iīll keep looking.

For now check this out,
    World Street Race contenders leave the UK

RedVictor1Racing

Comment

Got it

If you want the race on video you can buy it from,
      PowerhouseVideo.com,itīs the World Street Race & Cajun Shootout
      Last edited by malc; November 10, 2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

I may have it wrong, but my impression from the interview is that they are working to bring a new Drag Week capable car not RV3. Should be fun to see what they come up with.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

After all the effort to build RV3 I doubt heīll do another so soon.

Comment

It would be pretty cool to see Andy in the States. I think that car is a little more streetable than everybody thinks.
              Its crazy clean and has a ton of detail to it too.
              23* SBC 5spd RX7.......

Comment

Comment

What is Mick's opinion of the RV3?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Zink View Post
                    What is Mick's opinion of the RV3?
                    That would be my question too. There is quite a bit of difference in heat, elevation/DA and distance.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
                      Just read the interview with Mr Frost in the new HR. Hope it all comes together for him. I would love to see it in person. Anybody have the info on the 2005 race here in the USA he talked about?
                      Donīt know why I bothered.....

Comment

I think anyone planning/building for 2015 should wait and see what the new rule package will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat Infested View Post
                          I think anyone planning/building for 2015 should wait and see what the new rule package will be.
                          Where's the fun in that? Why not just build the car the way you like? I think this goes back to the original "spirit of Drag Week" idea. Bring your stuff out and beat on it for 5 days and have fun. Right?
                          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
                            Donīt know why I bothered.....
                            There are a bunch that watch and don't comment, Thanks for the links and I too would love to see the car in person at the track and on the road.
                            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
                              There are a bunch that watch and don't comment, Thanks for the links and I too would love to see the car in person at the track and on the road.
                              Right, I have to remember others are interested.
                              Still haveīnt got my Hot Rod copy with the Frosty interview....

Comment

Working...
                              X