Dw 3013 car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dw 3013 car show

Who participated in the aforementioned car show?

How was it?
    sigpic

I believe it started with 230, finished with 171? I have zero interest in lawn chair racing and crying kid dolls.

But I was only watching the live feed, the DW entrants make for the best rolling car show there is in my book.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Is this the one that happened in Indy? I did not make it.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Got there early, stayed for 1/2 hr or so and left for hotel was tired
        Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
        Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
        Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
        Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

I highly doubt I'll be around in 3013!!!

Comment

I assume you mean the one in Indy at the mall. I went and there were about 40 or so DW cars plus a bunch of locals and their cars. It was nice night and we got to chat a little and eat some dinner, but I don't think many felt like watching a movie after the long hot day. I headed to the hotel early as well.

Comment

We got there as the movie was ending. Stay until everyone started to leave then took the next 45 minutes trying to find our hotel
              Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

they were tearing down the screen when we rolled in. It was a long day.
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

well, we were probably still changeing head gaskets on Toms nova when most everybody was there... We left the pits in BG at 6:15......

When we got to Indy at 2:00am.. we showered and went to bed!!
                  Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                  Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                  Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                  Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

We rolled through, but it was well into the morning, and nothing but an empty parking lot..

Comment

We missed it entirely, our trailer losing a wheel ate up some time.. got into Brownsburg (Indy) at 2:30AM
                      DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                      DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                      DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                      DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

We pulled in, broke out the tools and jackstands, and changed the alternater. There were several DW cars there but we just finished the job, chatted with a few locals, and headed for the hotel.

Comment

We drove in late as it was breaking up. Everyone split off to go find a bed. In our case, a tent in a bean field across from the track along with Tom in his 40 sedan.
                          Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

Originally posted by poison gas View Post
                            We drove in late as it was breaking up. Everyone split off to go find a bed. In our case, a tent in a bean field across from the track along with Tom in his 40 sedan.
                            didn't go we were hot and hungry went to the hotel
                            Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                            Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Got there with plenty of time and watched the whole movie
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X