No announcement yet.

The red wreck is home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you guys made it home, sucks that yet one more thing happened but glad it was close enough to tow. Awesome effort this year to both of you.
    Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Thanks for the comments .. Drag week was everything and more than we imagined .. Way to much fun .. Hope I /we can do it again next year .. May have found a donor body already . Total control is helping some with new control arms .. Thinking a roll cage would be a good idea as well ..
      Great meeting a bunch of you
      My brothers clocked 5500 miles for the trip I am 360 miles further ..so I drove the car 6200 miles round trip.

Comment

glad you made it home - congrats you did an amazing event
        2011 Mustang GT - Cobra Jet clone
        10.35 @ 127.9 new best at Dragweek 2013
        built and tuned at Blue Collar Performance

Comment

Bob- glad to see you on here and heard from your brother you found a new car. Keep us posted, I want to see it next year!
          Bill A
          66 Henry, 351C, TKO600, 11.68@115
          Drag Week 2013

Comment

all I can say is "Christine" came back reincarnated as a mustang!!! cuz that frickin car is BAD LUCK!!!

glad you made it home alive!!
            Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
            Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
            Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
            Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Glad to hear you made it home. Sorry about all your bad luck. It was great meeting you guys and look forward to seeing you back next year.

Comment

Working...
              X