Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm struggling to make it east, any passenger seats open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm struggling to make it east, any passenger seats open?

TheSilverBuick is hurting with a clutch issue I've worked on for 3 hours with no progress and if I don't get it running tonight I'm calling it quits.

In that event I can rental car my way there and ride shot gun with someone if they'd have me. Let me know.
    Escaped on a technicality.

damn sorry to hear that Randal. ttt for ya.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That sucks, I probably could get you in the back seat if no one else can fit you.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

we can put Cameron in the middle (where the real cowboys ride) I could always use another driver.
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Where are you at now?

Not that I could do anything to help? Just being nosey.
          Last edited by 68scott385; September 6, 2013, 05:23 PM.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Denver
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Thanks Jim.

GOOD LUCK Randal.
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Good luck Randal!

Comment

Good luck!
                  1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                  1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Wait till randal post the pic of his rental .... Yikes!
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

If you can make it close to KC by tomorrow sometime you can ride with us.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jeez Randal, you too? This is a tough year already and it's Friday night before it starts!
                        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Three random, unrelated, break downs on a car that is normally pretty reliable. Makes me think someone has a voodoo doll of the car somewhere. I could see having issues with the ignition system I just swapped to, but nope that is working like a champ.

Thanks for the offers, perhaps I'll bounce around cars

Got the car to Bamfster's house (thanks Dan and family!) and worked on it for another hour or so and can only figure something is busted inside the pressure plate, clutch disc or clutch fork. Unfortunately the transmission does not come out easily in the car due to lack of room in the trans tunnel. More than I'm was willing to go on the road a day out.

My Spark of Shame =P
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Sucks badly about the Buick...but you're still going, come hell, high water, or a gumdrop of a Chevy...
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Damn! Sorry to hear Randal. I failed with both plan A and plan B so I have the F150. Your welcome to ride along if you don't find another ride.

You may have to call shotgun (or wrestle Tom) to ride in the front though.

Comment

Working...
                              X