Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far down are they on the waiting list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far down are they on the waiting list?

Just curious if anybody knew for sure how far down they have got so far. We are headed out Friday morning and are still hopeful we get in.

I got an email 2 weeks ago that I had picked up 11 spots. I'm in the same boat as you,I'm gonna show up and try to get in the show.
    78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Originally posted by BBO Javelin View Post
      I got an email 2 weeks ago that I had picked up 11 spots. I'm in the same boat as you,I'm gonna show up and try to get in the show.
      Good luck guys that is some awesome dedication and I hope they let you in regardless.
      1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
      1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Interesting Blog post on Hotrod.com re 37 have dropped out, but they only have 17 confirmed alternates for a net of 229 at the moment. They mention those planning to show in hope of making and the odds look good where I sit, on an airplnae going the wornf direction at the moment. See Ya'll Friday.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
          Interesting Blog post on Hotrod.com re 37 have dropped out, but they only have 17 confirmed alternates for a net of 229 at the moment. They mention those planning to show in hope of making and the odds look good where I sit, on an airplnae going the wornf direction at the moment. See Ya'll Friday.
          I saw that,I'm hopeful. I got camaro loaded down and the rear of the car was kind of sagging so installed some drag bags in the coil springs to help level car back out and should help 60 foots. I been meaning to do this to help the launches,this just finally made me do it.
          78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Working...
          X