Arriving in Bowling Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Copeland View Post
    . . . car theft issues at the Buick event in BG.
    I have not heard of anything happening during the LS Fest weekends . . . . !
    One upside to the homely appearance of the LESS . . . kind of a built-in theft repellant! Just sayin.

Besides, you've got to keep your eye on them wily Buick guys . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
      Well................. can you post it..... I'll be there Friday night... hopefully I
      can park my rig out of the way...I know we will have to pay to watch the LS
      Fest but I want to stay at the track Friday and Sat... we have a room for Sun
      so we can shower and be ready for the Monday travel
      Bowling Green is one of the few tracks that has showers for the Racers..

Comment

Originally posted by MattSwindle View Post
        Bowling Green is one of the few tracks that has showers for the Racers..
        Thats good to know but I got the room for Sunday already.. I could cancel
        but we'll use it that night... unless Dale doesnt mind a stinky SOB for the
        ride Monday.. that would save us another $100..... but I better put a couple
        of towels in... just in case

Comment

Tom Taylor, his brother Tim, and myself are leaving early saturday morn. Should be there sat evening.. Prolly be real thirsty too!!
          Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
          Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
          Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
          Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
            Tom Taylor, his brother Tim, and myself are leaving early saturday morn. Should be there sat evening.. Prolly be real thirsty too!!
            I'm sure Dale and I will have a pop or two ... stop on by... my rig is pretty
            easy to spot... a red Dodge dually with a sleep mounted to the back of the cab
            and a pointed nose trailer(43' long)
            Attached Files

Comment

well, I got a little practice in today.

Drove to the airport - found a great spot in long term parking, got through security with only a couple compromising pictures and some hands on inspection, got to my gate early - waited a couple of hours only to be told that my options were to go home or sleep in the Atlanta airport as there was no way I was making my connecting flight to Syracuse! So now I get to be back at the airport at 6:00am to fly to Buffalo to see if I can catch my ride there! I suspect that means that we are going to arrive LATER on Friday than we originally intended.

Comment

Probably easier if you flew into Cleveland or Cincinnati...
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                  Probably easier if you flew into Cleveland or Cincinnati...
                  Perhaps but Delta did not offer (would not allow) that option as I asked.
                  Last edited by cstmwgn; September 5, 2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X