X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trailer hitches?

Thanks for the replies guys. After consulting further with my trunk monkey I think I will forgo the trailer idea.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Hey, didn't you hear? I graduated from Trunk Monkey extrordinaire to Hired Gun! Jay's going to let me drive his Mach I on Drag Week, while he drives his Shelby. So I get my own Trunk Monkey apprentice. I'll be able to train him in on the finer points of Trunkmonkology, stuff like changing my tires, carrying my extensive collection of designer luggage, putting a mint on my pillow at the hotel, etc.
      Knew Bill was getting up there and now I see signs of senility.(sp).LOL. Who is you apprentice Joel?I think your son needs to go.Id "almost" give my spot up if you would take the Dusey or GTX.

Comment

I went to Uhaul and they listed a hitch for my 68 Camaro. They were not in production but they have their own mfg plant so I ordered it. It was about $150.00 and it works great.

Comment

I like to pull my DW trailer when I go out to the local track. Gives me a semi-secure place to store my tools/jack/whatever while I am away from the car or in the staging lanes.

1973 F-250 460/C6 -Camper Special 1983 Mustang GT 545/C6 - 10.46 @ 130 - Drag Week 2012 - Street Race BB N/A runner-up

Comment

James I can't help but notice all the extra room you have on your trailer. Shouldn't you add portable grill and beer keg attachment? I'll bring the red solo cups.
            Drag Week 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - Big hat no horses Drag Week 2013 - Watching the live feed Drag Week 2014 - Maybe I'll go faster with a 1000 fewer pounds?

Comment

I had spare tires on the back last year. May need to rethink that for this year though.

1973 F-250 460/C6 -Camper Special 1983 Mustang GT 545/C6 - 10.46 @ 130 - Drag Week 2012 - Street Race BB N/A runner-up

Comment

Good eyes you got there Bill.

Comment

A side effect of senility. Grandpa glasses.
                  Drag Week 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - Big hat no horses Drag Week 2013 - Watching the live feed Drag Week 2014 - Maybe I'll go faster with a 1000 fewer pounds?

Comment

I had the chassis shop make me one........tucks up very nicely.....
                    Any pics of the hitch from under the car?
                    1966 F-85 Crew Cab
                    SC&C stage 2+, spc springs, discs, etc.

Comment

Any pics of the hitch from under the car?
                      Im sure he has photos of EVERYTHING,video as well. LOL.

Comment

Im sure he has photos of EVERYTHING,video as well. LOL.
                        I aw expecting those mirrors you see at the lawn chair races.

Comment

Working...
                        X