No announcement yet.

Why Do Some Take New Production Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I should buy a new boss302 ,add a procharger and go! Would that be ok? I dont think we will ever see a lot of new cars that are not performance based. Thats what power tour is for...
    used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
      I feex.
      Just remember, there are .45 zones and .22 zones... they'll give you a ticket for shooting a .45 in a .22 zone.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        Just remember, there are .45 zones and .22 zones... they'll give you a ticket for shooting a .45 in a .22 zone.
        So would a 40 get warning and a 50 cal a what the hell was that?
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
          So would a 40 get warning and a 50 cal a what the hell was that?
          Desert Eagle (.50 AE) or BMG?

I'll be real curious to see the map - there's no decent route other than I-35 or I-45 and they are both "interesting" going through downtown / South Dallas. Maybe they have a route around Dallas?
          Last edited by Beagle; April 15, 2012, 06:44 AM.

Comment

route 66 east out of tulsa,371 south to dallas.

Comment

I guess we should bring more ammo and have the co pilot empty them, as you load-em!
              Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
              Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
              Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
              Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Desert Eagle (.50 AE) or BMG?

I'll be real curious to see the map - there's no decent route other than I-35 or I-45 and they are both "interesting" going through downtown / South Dallas. Maybe they have a route around Dallas?
                Desert Eagle. Why does my hand hurt?
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Better than your forehead hurting from the impact if you're not ready for it - they are the very definition of a hand cannon.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I like the phrase "street howitzer" although that reference from my favorite movie is to a scatter gun.

Still after Chicago Heights I'd prefer a route around the sketchy neighborhoods.

Comment

So the rollcage rifle clamps would probably be overkill then Bill?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyG View Post
                        So the rollcage rifle clamps would probably be overkill then Bill?
                        as long as they are quick release!!
                        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                          I like the phrase "street howitzer" although that reference from my favorite movie is to a scatter gun.

Still after Chicago Heights I'd prefer a route around the sketchy neighborhoods.
                          I liked the line "I'm your Huckleberry " from that movie.

Saw a kid shoot a .50 AE at the range one day, he was shaking so hard he could barely squeeze it off. I was just glad it was pointing down the lane when it did. His idiot buddy was trying to catch the brass, they wanted 1.00 apiece for the brass at the range. I nudged the last wife and yelled "HOT!" ... he figured it out.

Do we get more than 10 minutes notice on the routes?

Comment

Do we get more than 10 minutes notice on the routes?
                            You get the route when you turn in your time slip for the day.
                            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I take a lesser route with a 2 shot deringer .22 long hollow points, easy to hide, goes where I point it
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                                I take a lesser route with a 2 shot deringer .22 long hollow points, easy to hide, goes where I point it
                                HA!...that's my pocket gun. N/A arms 5 shot 22 mag derringer....I like how you think
                                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                                X