Every little bit helps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
    Aint that the truth Jeff - I try to keep the car stuff on the level but the temptation to light up the card to get things done is almost unbearable at times, but the reality is - I can buy all the parts I want, but if I don't make the time to install them, I'm only hurting myself.

Reservations are made - using lots of my wifes Holiday inn points which are not refundable.... - so if I don't finish this car - I'll have to live in it.
    Well I hope you make it, I really need to start on mine, to be ready, its much more fun to spend Docs money and help with his.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Credit cards are not an option for my truck.. the wife would park the truck right in my keister if I charged something for it!!

My overtime, and xtra job $$ goes towards DW and any upgrades I want/need!!

She's the one with the brains/good looks/and nice girl parts!!

wait, what did I get??
      Last edited by LAGNAF; April 5, 2012, 12:16 PM.
      Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
      Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
      Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
      Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
        Credit cards are not an option for my truck.. the wife would park the truck right in my keister if I charged something for it!!

My overtime, and xtra job $$ goes towards DW and any upgrades I want/need!!

She's the one with the brains/good looks/and nice girl parts!!

wait, what did I get??
        Yeah I have never spent "Job" money on mine, trying to get my son to understand that now. We will be doing a car for him for Daily Driver next year, his eyes get big I say where are you going to get that money from?
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I think I picked up Jeff's rooms last year =P
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Why ? Was he messy and would not pick up after himself ? - or were you trying to impress the maid ?
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Because he wasn't there
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Just got the call from Hughes Performance, 355$ to fix the converter my brother broke last year...sheez! House will be paid off in a year, the cars and trucks we drive back and forth to work are all paid off, my wife has a sizeable savings acount...and I have 11 credit cards to keep up with the toys, go figure!

Comment

Working...
                X