No announcement yet.

Total mileage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that was my camera..........it too was sitting on my lap!!! I need a console!!!
    Team Clueless
    1st Place SB/NA DW12
    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
      I think that was my camera..........it too was sitting on my lap!!! I need a console!!!
      Sounds like you need a keeper. I'd say don't let the SO spend time with Jeff! Buy her something shiney to make her hang around, it'll be cheaper than a barbie phone?
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
        That's right, I was looking at the pictures and saw things that can't not be unseen What was that midget doing anyways?
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

My truck is very loud too. We stop every 60-70 miles cuz Toms nova has an 8 gal cell. When we stop, I look for missed calls and messages. there's no way I could talk on the phone while driving down the road!!

We too carry extra gas just in case!! You never know when the next fuel stop will come along!!
          Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
          Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
          Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
          Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
            That's right, I was looking at the pictures and saw things that can't not be unseen What was that midget doing anyways?

Hey dont call Jakes cute wifey a Midget
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

LOL.........Randal, you crack me up!!!
              Team Clueless
              1st Place SB/NA DW12
              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                What did you say? I have a phone holder so I can see it light up to know I have a call.
                And that is the best thing about real street cars.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                X