Dw 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dw 2017

What do you think it will be?My first time going was 07 and have gone 3 years since then.This year the car limit has been reached and the bitching and moaning is at an all time high which I think is a good thing.More cars,more classes etc.I'll never be able to run anything other than DD class but I have met more people,been to more tracks and become addicted.(Thanks Crow)DD paid the way.Could the future be classes only and no DD? Discuss.
    BTW I have had a few beers and not responsible.Jake. Shut up and we dont want to see any more pics of your car. LOL.

DW 2017 - HRM promo says it'll have the first 5 second average and announces the third member of the 250 MPH club. Huge debate about the proposed hybrid class and the addition of Super Duper Street Race Mountain Motor Power Adder to 2016's SDSR/MM class.

The NHRA NASCAR merger is still in the news, but no one except Spidergearsman cares and he has posted about Warren Johnson hating EFI because he can no longer spell it.

Mmmmm, beer.
    Last edited by CDMBill; March 23, 2012, 10:49 PM.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

125 car limit, Invitation only?

By then you will be retired and living off a pension won't you??

Comment

Only if I had your bucks Billy.

Comment

Which car was Jake's again?
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Jake who??

*sarcasm*
            Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
            Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
            Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
            Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

The government will impound all fossil fuel cars unless they get 50 miles to the gallon.
              The electric care will have the advantage over the 20hp two cylinder government approved POS.
              I will skip that year and just order the video from 1320.
              Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
              Drag Week 2011 DD
              Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
              Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Jake comes out of the closet and runs a Mustang to SB/NA win.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

^^^ Win
                  2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                  First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                  2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                  2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Hell, I'm just trying to eat right, and get to the gym a few times a week so I live to that point, that's all I care about!! I'll be in fightin' shape this year!!!

Comment

Jake finally gives in and goes to the kitchen to make BBR a sammich!!
                      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
                        Hell, I'm just trying to eat right, and get to the gym a few times a week so I live to that point, that's all I care about!! I'll be in fightin' shape this year!!!
                        You know that your diet will go out the window on DW dont ya.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                          You know that your diet will go out the window on DW dont ya.
                          Oh, no doubt!! It'll take me 2 weeks to detox when I get back!!

Comment

So...........I just saw this thread. DW17? Hmmmmm............let me have a couple more rita's and Ill come back with my response!!!

PS. Jeff knows just how close I am to showing up with a gutted fox, painted up like the rainbow, with my driveline in it.....................DON'T TEMPT ME!!!
                            Last edited by lun40119; March 24, 2012, 06:45 PM.
                            Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

I can donate a Capri and paint the rainbows, 2017 Jeff builds a car on tune and test day
                              Last edited by Shawn Anderson; March 24, 2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X