Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Who has the best Turbo 400 to put behind 1400 HP N2O BBF in 3800# car w/GV added on? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has the best Turbo 400 to put behind 1400 HP N2O BBF in 3800# car w/GV added on?

Jay, when you say the whole ATI setup, do they set up the GV unit as well or did you order teh ATI PG and then the GV and do your own assembly? I'm little surpized you just make one yourself as your fabricating and machining skils know no bounds.

Did you run it with the gear split or just the straight 1-2.
    I don't know if ATI will set up the overdrive for you; I just ordered the trans separately because I already had the overdrive. I set it up myself; nothing to it, really. I also just ran the straight 1-2 but if I'd had time I would have swapped in a different rear end gear to try running 1-2-OD at the track. It was all I could do to just get there last year, though...

Guess I'd better shut up now, or I'll blow the lid off Jeff's latest speed secret

Comment

Re: Who has the best Turbo 400 to put behind 1400 HP N2O BBF in 3800# car w/GV added on?

I fully understand the last minute thrash and its after effects. I'm still not sure which of us two bailed first that night.

I have a lot of reading left to do.
      Drag Week 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - Big hat no horses Drag Week 2013 - Watching the live feed Drag Week 2014 - Maybe I'll go faster with a 1000 fewer pounds?

Comment

Working...
      X