Clear All

• I have one..........
    Team Clueless
    1st Place SB/NA DW12
    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
    sigpic

Comment

• Me too,
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• Three Months away and were starting to see Pre-Registered cars pulling out and asking about refunds... I wonder how HOT ROD is going to handle the waiting list, first on the list or hand picked by the man (Freiburger)?

Comment

• There will be a little of both. You know if they can squeeze some more class cars in, they will. Glad that isn't up to me because there will be fall out regardless who chosen...
          sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by six-pack View Post
            Looks like someone took offense to a general topic about no shows!! Getting your ride completed is just half the battle. Lots of time, and money goes in to working all the bugs out for a five day 1200 mile event. Thats why a lot of us would wait to register till the last few days. With all the attention and promoting of Drag Week, registration being almost full and still 5 months away, just saying we might have a bunch of no shows/ refunds!!
            Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
            It is one thing for anybody to talk about no shows, but DF also gut checked the Unlimited no shows at awards last year and that is what fired me up. Nothing towards you, but I try to be a man of my words. Regardless, if I can get everything ironed out on my Duster, it will not be a pretty sight.
            As expected, the refund line is getting looooong. Hope it comes together for next year.. SIX-PACK

Comment

• Yeah,

The car is finished but we have no testing as of now. So I chose to pull out in preparation for a good showing in 2013. Nice how you quoted me though. I'll take that L and keep it moving.
              sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Working...
              X