Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
    Those are BABY SPRINGS!
    SPSTT hey Eddie a Valve Train under control does not need 2 tons of pressure to control even at Jakes .850 lift.

I by the way I never had any thing to do with Jakes Butt Butterfly Tatoo!

Jakes Mad because his wife likes My Jacket.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

You two make a great couple!!! I have a great picture of it, but since you cry like a little Sally everytime I post a pic, I will keep it to myself!!! Probably the only picture of you with a girl.............EVER!!!

PS. Guys that run 2000lbs of nose pressure feel manly because they think that the more pressure they are "told" to run, the crazier their cam is......
      Last edited by lun40119; March 21, 2012, 10:40 AM.
      Team Clueless
      1st Place SB/NA DW12
      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
      sigpic

Comment

All this trash talk is good stuff, keeps everybody motivated, or amazed or slightly creeped out etc. Given last year's debacle all I can do trash my own junk and hope to finish this year.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

It is fun........that's why I do it. Fact of the matter is.........Jeff is the whole reason I even did Drag Week in the first place. Then when he couldn't go, he got me set up with Doc, and the rest is history. Hook, line, and sinker!!!
          Team Clueless
          1st Place SB/NA DW12
          2nd Place SB/NA DW11
          sigpic

Comment

Jeff's the Pusher Man.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Jeff is a follower....... And he pee's in Cherios!!!
              Team Clueless
              1st Place SB/NA DW12
              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
              sigpic

Comment

So I geuss I will say I am sorry,,,,,, to everyone but Jake for him going on Drag Week !

Bazinga

Comment

Bazinga!!!
                  Team Clueless
                  1st Place SB/NA DW12
                  2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                  sigpic

Comment

You've fallen for another of my classic practical jokes!

Bazinga

Comment

Eh.......I remembered it from the thread on YB.COM.........
                      Team Clueless
                      1st Place SB/NA DW12
                      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                        Eh.......I remembered it from the thread on YB.COM.........
                        HA HA HA I though you wen't talking to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bazinga! You got it Mike!

Comment

He called me and apologized on the phone, and asked if I would autograph the front windshield of his Malibu on Drag week.

He is just trying to talk tough on the internet now. Jeff, I accept your apology, and I will bring along a can of red spray paint to sign your car on Drag Week.
                            Team Clueless
                            1st Place SB/NA DW12
                            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                              He called me and apologized on the phone, and asked if I would autograph the front windshield of his Malibu on Drag week.

He is just trying to talk tough on the internet now. Jeff, I accept your apology, and I will bring along my red lipstick to sign your car on Drag Week.
                              I feex.
                              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

I dialed 1-900-slow- car, Jake answered I hung up.

Comment

Working...
                                X