• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Driver
    i think the 32 car field will need a 12.12 or better to get in
    bob

Comment

what was the cut off for DD last year. if its low 12's it will make it hard on alot of cars to make the field
      Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
      Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Last year we didn't get to finish...but my brother was at 12.60 and was 36-40 for most of the week. I'm thinking 12.31 for the cut-off in 2012.

Comment

I smell top 32 cut off pool!

Everybody puts in $5, half to the winner the other buys the beer for the rest of us to watch the DD eliminations.

I say 12.23.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I've got my work cut out for me to get those kinds of numbers to make the DD cut off with the falcon - at least I'm starting with a light car. I'll put in $5 - you volunteering to run the pool Bill?
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

If it is low 12's, I'm out.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                I've got my work cut out for me to get those kinds of numbers to make the DD cut off with the falcon - at least I'm starting with a light car. I'll put in $5 - you volunteering to run the pool Bill?

Chad wants me to throw a 100 shot on my car to I can be in the low 12's. The pool may cost me more than $5.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Glad I'm just going run at the bottom of the BB N/A class
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I still have no idea what class or if I'll make it - but I'm going to try like hell to make it!
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

i dont have the results with me for last years cut off (+- 12.50?)

but i think if there is goin to be a 100 cars in the DD class
                      and quite a few returning DD from last year
                      i think they may be reloading they"re Guns

boob

I am NA but MAY bring a bottle just for insurance or to Drink Heaveyly
                      Allen bring the funnel please
                      Last edited by 1956NY150; March 6, 2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Its going to be a fun year
                        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I like the $5 idea!!
                          yea last year was about 12.50 cut off. Think it was close to that the year before too. I need to drop about 4 tenths to get close! Maybe I need a bottle too!!
                          Dan

just looked, it was 12.78 in 2010.
                          Last edited by LAGNAF; March 6, 2012, 01:14 PM. Reason: added 12.78
                          Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                          Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                          Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                          Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

12.50 for last year is about right, but you had the ET nut-kick in the form of Amarillo Dragway in there last year too.

Factor it out and you are looking at low 12.30's to be in the top 32.
                            Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                            1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                            1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                            1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                            1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                            1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

i got a good tune from Monty in 2009 and it works great its a 50hp shot and i drop .5 sec. with 42n 36f 28* #5 fp im running a bbf in a 52 f1 truck mid 11s on motor with a best at of 11.51 10.90s on hose on roll bar so thats at a outlaw tracks
                              Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                              Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

12:12

i am in for the 5$
                                bob

Comment

Working...
                                X