old guys Drag Week questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old guys Drag Week questions

Several of us old retired guys would like to attend the whole drag week in 2017 . My questions are ,what is the usual charge for spectator entry at these events?
    We will be in a Motorhome and hope we can just park at the track ,not enough time to actually camp.Any problem with that? Any of the tracks have showers available?
    This is a recent addition to our Bucket list and we are looking forward to it . Thanks all.

Joe... the spectator price in the past was $10 or $15 per person..
    as to the motor home.. most places will allow it with a cost

Comment

We've spectated the past 2 years and noticed the same RV's in the lot day after day. Not sure where they were camping each night.
      GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by joe cool View Post
        Several of us old retired guys would like to attend the whole drag week in 2017 . My questions are ,what is the usual charge for spectator entry at these events?
        We will be in a Motorhome and hope we can just park at the track ,not enough time to actually camp.Any problem with that? Any of the tracks have showers available?
        This is a recent addition to our Bucket list and we are looking forward to it . Thanks all.
        hey Joe..i will also be camping but in a tent!! lol
        at Gld and Byron i dont think there would be a problem???? but you should call the tracks to verify..i was only worried about Gateway as i have not ever been there. So i called and all i got was a bunch of menu crap and left a messege and my number....that was 2 weeks ago..so just be aware of that. Just make sure you keep the beer cold for us as we will be over to have a few!! lol

Comment

Working...
        X