New to forum and drag week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum and drag week

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and drag week, I've been following new posts for the last year and thought I'd join and introduce myself. Last year was my first year spectating US 131 dragway in Martin Michigan. This year my father and I have pulled our 1968 Pontiac Gto out of storage in hope to compete this year and luckily after a stressful 6 mins we got our conformation. Lol. We are currently working on a new motor (461) and set up for the car. I plan on sharing my experiences with the build and the week itself. Super excited and also super green so any advice is always welcome
    RAIV70Judge, BBR and Deucemopar like this.

Re: New to forum and drag week

Awesome!!!

Comment

Good looking Pontiac.

My advice is to be driving the car by july, then work the bugs out. by driving, I mean both down the drag strip, and longish road trips. If you want specific suggestions, give more detail about the build

DjFourmoney likes this.
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Good looking Pontiac.

My advice is to be driving the car by july, then work the bugs out. by driving, I mean both down the drag strip, and longish road trips. If you want specific suggestions, give more detail about the build
        Listen to Squirrel, he is correct. I had 10 miles on my car last year and 0 passes. We finished but it sure wasn't easy!

Comment

Get lots of sleep BEFORE the event... Once it starts you will not get much LOL.

Comment

I will say welcome... as said already.. get miles on your ride..
            and enjoy... it can be brutal on the trip

Comment

another stick guy! yay!
              http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps24d553b8.jpg
              Join The Militia

Comment

Working...
              X