No announcement yet.

Drag Week 2017 Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be my first time. How much is the entry/registration fee? I saw the power tour is a couple of K, but that includes hotels. Same/Similar here?

Comment

similar here, entry fee is 350-400 I think, and hotels...well, you can spend as much as you want, or camp at the tracks.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Walter View Post
        i also have my rooms. thank goodness for pay-at-hotel function on travelocity! lol.

I would suggest giving your hotels a call a week or two before hand to verify your reservation. Dan Ashlock booked all his online back in 2015. Got to the hotel late that night and found out there was no reservation under his name. He ended up staying with us, but it could've been a nightmare driving around looking for something else.

Comment

We didn't have any trouble getting into rooms in 16 without reservations. We were on the wait list, so it didn't make much sense to be prepared with room reservations....ha
          Not saying it might not take some phone calls to find a room, but we really didn't have any issues. This year, I am seriously considering camping out. I know the entire region well, and it might add a new fun twist to a already great, fun week. I have made my trailer, and have started to make plans, so it can double as a sleeping area.
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Not Entering this year but going to Byron and DaGrove to watch.
            Both are only an hour or so from home.
            Then again they're only about 80 miles apart.
            Cant wait to see that route
            The 2018 entry (1st Gen Camaro) is in progress.

CC Nats 78, 79, 82, 83
            Finished Drag Week 06, 07, 14, 15, 16
            All in the same car

Comment

we need more info on the new Camaro. put it on the project thread.

Comment

Working...
              X