Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Rumors on Drag Week 2017 Locations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Rumors on Drag Week 2017 Locations??

Has anybody heard anything?

heard a few but nothing set in stone. One rumor was Great Lakes being one of the tracks or the starting track. Also heard something about 131. I heard HR has the tracks already but they haven't released anything.

Comment

As far as I remember last year Hot Rod announced the 2016 tracks on December 12th.
      So we might expect something soon.
      www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

Originally posted by Gerrit View Post
        As far as I remember last year Hot Rod announced the 2016 tracks on December 12th.
        So we might expect something soon.
        That's right, I just looked the other day and was wondering when it will be announced.

Comment

Originally posted by 93alexcoupe View Post
          heard a few but nothing set in stone. One rumor was Great Lakes being one of the tracks or the starting track. Also heard something about 131. I heard HR has the tracks already but they haven't released anything.
          DAMN that's further for me than last year! 19hrs to the first track.

Comment

Originally posted by Nmbr1GMfan View Post
            DAMN that's further for me than last year! 19hrs to the first track.
            yep same here, I guess I will be stopping for rest somewhere in West VA again for this year lol

Comment

yep same here, I guess I will be stopping for rest somewhere in West VA again for this year lol
              I'm an idiot and didn't finish the car on time so we had to driver straight through in 2016, then breaking the engine D3. I didn't intend on going this year and I would like to finish one... but damn that's basically 2 weeks for that type of trip.

Comment

heh....always works out that way for me. I kinda like being a cheapskate, at least I'm not working all the time to pay for expensive car parts, so I have time to go play.
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                  heh....always works out that way for me. I kinda like being a cheapskate, at least I'm not working all the time to pay for expensive car parts, so I have time to go play.
                  I feel like I have no right to complain given your drive.

Comment

Great Lakes being .... the starting track.

I heard this about a week after PRI.
                    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...IMG_3754-1.jpg

Comment

I heard a little discussion about Dw being east of the Mississippi still....thats about all I got.
                      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                      DW- 12,16,17
                      "Stay thirsty my friends"
                      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana have lots of possibilities for tracks.

Comment

Considering that the largest crowd ever at drag week were at Great Lakes last year I am surethat TEN would love the revenue from having it start and finish at that track. I did some rough math and using Great Lakes, Tri-State, Brainerd, rock falls and back to Great Lakes puts the trip at just over one thousand miles.
                          Last edited by petej; January 3, 2017, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Back to Bowling green! Only because it's closer to me LOL.

Comment

Indy has nothing on their schedule Sept. 5-13. US131 is open from the 4-8

Comment

Working...
                              X