Detroit 43nd swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit 43nd swap meet

Who's going.... It's January 9-10 @ the Gibraltar trade center in Mt. Clemens
    Last edited by quick 52; December 1, 2015, 07:08 AM.
    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
    Who's going.... It's January 10-11 @ the Gibraltar trade center in Mt. Clemens
    HEY BIG V Is that an invite to mopar people or just you snob FORD PEOPLE

Comment

Id like to go only if a few Chrysler guys go as well. Rod needs so much that he should make a shopping list. The first item should be a voltage regulator.
      Last edited by Dave D; November 27, 2015, 12:34 PM.
      Dave
      69 Mustang ProStreet
      70 Torino

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post

HEY BIG V Is that an invite to mopar people or just you snob FORD PEOPLE
        Rod this is a formal invite to you and your guests...

Comment

Who's going.... It's January 10-11 @ the Gibraltar trade center in Mt. Clemens
          Dale are you sure those are the dates... in cruisin news it says
          its Sat the 9th and Sun the 10th... but I'll be here so I'm going

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post

Dale are you sure those are the dates... in cruisin news it says
            its Sat the 9th and Sun the 10th... but I'll be here so I'm going
            Mike your right... Gibraltar advertising team must be smoking some good Sh-t...

Comment

Dale.. go back and change your initial post so people dont get
              it wrong if they just read it.... also... congrats on the new best
              Last edited by MR P-BODY; November 30, 2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

That's what happens when you let an old retire Big V that drives a Ford farm truck arrange things it gets F------ Up. Glad to see a fellow Mopar person straighten him out. Thanks Mike Now go back and finish cleaning Big V

Comment

That's what happens when you let an old retire Big V that drives a Ford farm truck arrange things it gets F------ Up. Glad to see a fellow Mopar person straighten him out. Thanks Mike Now go back and finish cleaning Big V
                  The Ford guy tries to organize while the Mopar guy complains. Then he's held accountable for bad advertising. Ive never heard of a swap meet on Monday. How many Mopar guys will show up on Monday?
                  Dave
                  69 Mustang ProStreet
                  70 Torino

Comment

Originally posted by Dave D View Post
                    The Ford guy tries to organize while the Mopar guy complains. Then he's held accountable for bad advertising. Ive never heard of a swap meet on Monday. How many Mopar guys will show up on Monday?
                    The same amount that will again on Tuesday

Comment

The same amount that will again on Tuesday
                      Well it took a mopar guy to straighten out the mess the Ford guy was trying to promote!!!!!!!!!!!!! No shocker on this end to many pledge fumes inhaled by the Big V

Comment

Well it took a mopar guy to straighten out the mess the Ford guy was trying to promote!!!!!!!!!!!!! No shocker on this end to many pledge fumes inhaled by the Big V
                        Thanks for noticing

Comment

Thanks for noticing
                          Notice what? We are Ford guys we dont know anything. If you follow a Ford guy, you're in trouble.
                          Dave
                          69 Mustang ProStreet
                          70 Torino

Comment

I pulled my intake today looking to find my oil leak.. it was a
                            combo of the intake sitting a bit high at the edges and the
                            valve covers didnt set down good on the heads... plus the
                            intake was leaking a bit.. I milled the edges of the intake at
                            the sides so thats fixed... tomorrow I have to go pick up some
                            intake gaskets... I was out of them for this intake... cant believe
                            I ran out of them.. I'll pick up 4 sets tomorrow and get this POS
                            back together... would like to run it before snow falls
                            Last edited by MR P-BODY; December 1, 2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
                              I pulled my intake today looking to find my oil leak.. it was a
                              combo of the intake sitting a bit high at the edges and the
                              valve covers didnt set down good on the heads... plus the
                              intake was leaking a bit.. I milled the edges of the intake at
                              the sides so thats fixed... tomorrow I have to go pick up some
                              intake gaskets... I was out of them for this intake... cant believe
                              I ran out of them.. I'll pick up 4 sets tomorrow and get this POS
                              back together... would like to run it before snow falls
                              Going to be nice all week drive over and have a beer ... That would be a 10 mile test to see if thing are ok...

Comment

Working...
                              X