Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
      Well Dave I guess we will have to see if we can run at Ubly
      this season... hell I'll try the Rampage.. but it should only tun
      10.0 since that what its built for.. (no license anymore)... but
      maybe it can run a bit more.... so you might be able to get
      a win.... which engine will you have.. the 632..... oh I dont
      spray... never have
      I was out at Ubly this year in May at TnT with a friend and they ran us off our dials. I'd like to see that Rampage go so you pick the format either dial or 1.5 second spot or 1.0 in the 1/8th.
      The Mustang has a 580 motor with some street heads on it, a small roller on E85 without any power adders. It will go 9.0s next spring. I may get my license with the possibility of going into the 8s next season. Changes to the car are only chassis related with the motor same as it has been setup for the last 3 years starting out in the 9.40s. Its been 9.11 this fallrunning thru the exhaust with Flowmasters. When we run it will be uncorked with some aero changes.
      Dave
      69 Mustang ProStreet
      70 Torino

Comment

Originally posted by Dave D View Post
        I was out at Ubly this year in May at TnT with a friend and they ran us off our dials. I'd like to see that Rampage go so you pick the format either dial or 1.5 second spot or 1.0 in the 1/8th.
        The Mustang has a 580 motor with some street heads on it, a small roller on E85 without any power adders. It will go 9.0s next spring. I may get my license with the possibility of going into the 8s next season. Changes to the car are only chassis related with the motor same as it has been setup for the last 3 years starting out in the 9.40s. Its been 9.11 this fallrunning thru the exhaust with Flowmasters. When we run it will be uncorked with some aero changes.
        Then with the ANNOUNCEMENT they will bring in the main event DARTVADER flashes from all the media and fans cameras... He will only be running exhibition runs due to track capability... The helmet and cape are ok... But the tights I'm not sure... Guess if they are fire rated
        Last edited by quick 52; November 26, 2015, 06:32 AM.
        Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
        Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

I will bring the tow strap for him. The tights I dont want to see.
          Dave
          69 Mustang ProStreet
          70 Torino

Comment

Working...
          X