Looking for pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for pic.

Looking for pic at Great lakes Does anyone have pics. of the silver Z06 pulling the black 68 dart down the return road
    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Let me check.Buddy that went with me took over 6k pics.

Comment

Nope no help.

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
        Looking for pic at Great lakes Does anyone have pics. of the silver Z06 pulling the black 68 dart down the return road
        Even if I did you know I could not give it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Light Ross View Post
          Even if I did you know I could not give it to you.
          Come on Ross... Rod said he's pushing the Vette the rope is frozen

Comment

Come on Ross... Rod said he's pushing the Vette the rope is frozen
            LOL

Comment

Really want to exploit some ones misfortune. And by the way it was your inept engine builder that didn't tighten the lock nuts down on the rocker studs. And you wonder one your nick name was Vagina all week. We never did this to DOC FOX who broke down every day with his CHEEEVIE for the eight years we followed him. I rest my case. And thanks to Mr Ross for his backing.

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post

Really want to exploit some ones misfortune. And by the way it was your inept engine builder that didn't tighten the lock nuts down on the rocker studs. And you wonder one your nick name was Vagina all week. We never did this to DOC FOX who broke down every day with his CHEEEVIE for the eight years we followed him. I rest my case. And thanks to Mr Ross for his backing.
                BUT BUT BUT ROD your going to make HRM cover

Comment

I have your photo or two but I'll sell it to the highest bidder that pays to my paypal account. I will open this up by open bid here. I will also take other non-monetary items with consideration for a monetary value. Its understood that Mopar guys dont have cash due to the money pits they try to drive. Not to mention that Dave needs funds to go 8s next year.
                  So lets get this going....
                  Whats ya got?
                  Last edited by Dave D; October 29, 2015, 04:14 PM.
                  Dave
                  69 Mustang ProStreet
                  70 Torino

Comment

Originally posted by Dave D View Post
                    I have your photo or two but I'll sell it to the highest bidder that pays to my paypal account. I will open this up by open bid here. I will also take other non-monetary items with consideration for a monetary value. Its understood that Mopar guys dont have cash due to the money pits they try to drive. Not to mention that Dave needs funds to go 8s next year.
                    So lets get this going....
                    Whats ya got?
                    I would love to bid on the picture but I spent all my Money!!!! ON BEER FOR YOU AND THE BIG V!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would love to bid on the picture but I spent all my Money!!!! ON BEER FOR YOU AND THE BIG V!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Love You man... Now back to work the Big V is running out of Beer
                      Last edited by quick 52; November 6, 2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Being a fellow Dart owner I chose not to take a pic from the stands.Had I known there would have been reward money I probly would have.So the problem was the engine builder was off his "rocker".

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                          Being a fellow Dart owner I chose not to take a pic from the stands.Had I known there would have been reward money I probly would have.So the problem was the engine builder was off his "rocker".
                          NO NO NO!!!! Drive misuse

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                            No as a Mopar owner I should have been smarter in trusting a ford owner and a Big V who recommended the engine builder Now back to work something the Big V has forgotton how to due

Comment

No as a Mopar owner I should have been smarter in trusting a ford owner and a Big V who recommended the engine builder Now back to work something the Big V has forgotton how to due
                              That was the second thing I've forgot.. The first was how to repair Mopars

Comment

Working...
                              X