Finally Got It Fired.... AGAIN... ONE LAST TRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
    Hang in there, you still have a few days....we are all pulling for you! Any word from the trans guy today?
    Still nothing... I'm going in there today

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post

Still nothing... I'm going in there today
      Go chew some ass

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post

Go chew some ass
        I'm so fed up with people and the BS... he said he was gonna open
        it up on the day the took it in... I will bet its still sitting on the bench
        in the same place... I'll see today... I wish shops would just tell you
        the truth and say if they can or cant get the job done on time

Comment

Any luck with your visit?

Comment

Who's supposed to be doing the trans?
            Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

I called to see if he had even opened it up... he was just finishing it
              up ... I asked if I had done anything wrong in it... he said 1 thing was
              wrong... I had the OD wires routes wrong so he moved it... the rest
              was perfect... I'm picking it up in the morning

Comment

Whoo hoo!!!
                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                  Whoo hoo!!!
                  It'll be a few days before I can get it back in...doctor stuff
                  for a few days
                  Then to see if it really works
                  Last edited by MR P-BODY; September 2, 2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

fingers crossed!
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

So.......how's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                        So.......how's it going?
                        Still havent put it back in... I had to fix some other stuff on
                        it

Comment

I got the engine/trans back in today.. tomorrow I have to do
                          the injection hook up and get the drive shaft in.. then fill the
                          trans... still need to do a front end alignment and see if this
                          thing will go both directions.... I e-mailed Hot Rod last night
                          saying that I dropped out.... now its just get this junk on
                          the road... but in 3 weeks it starts my hunting season.. so
                          all I want is this thing running properly by then...... good
                          luck to all of you that are going... be safe.. and have fun

Comment

Sorry to hear you won't make it. I understand.
                            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                              Sorry to hear you won't make it. I understand.
                              Thanks.... I might try again some time... but I will make
                              sure my junk runs properly first.. I'm not gonna throw
                              away money for nothing

Comment

I've been following your perils, sorry for the outcome.
                                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                                X