X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tic, tic, tic..... time is getting shorter... still nothing after I went in
    and talked to him yesterday.... I'm getting pissed

Comment

argggg. very frustrating I'm sure. Keep your head up and good luck!
      Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
      Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
      Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
      Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Hang in there, it could be worse! (I found the cause of that funny noise at the track last week....)

Comment

Awwww I hate to see that!!!!
          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
            Hang in there, it could be worse! (I found the cause of that funny noise at the track last week....)
            I don't like the look of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
              Scott that won't even make a good ash tray
              Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
              Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

If I dont hear anything today about my trans I will be dropping out...
                lots of things to be done and ZERO testing

Comment

I'm going to be doing the rest of my testing at Gateway the first day. Last year my prior testing broke stuff that I couldn't fix in time, so I had to drop out. This year I've already twisted trans stuff last month, and am still fixing it but it will get done. If anything else breaks, I want it to be AT Dragweek now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                    I'm going to be doing the rest of my testing at Gateway the first day. Last year my prior testing broke stuff that I couldn't fix in time, so I had to drop out. This year I've already twisted trans stuff last month, and am still fixing it but it will get done. If anything else breaks, I want it to be AT Dragweek now.
                    Thats a long way to come see you there
                    Last edited by quick 52; August 30, 2015, 07:35 AM.
                    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
                      If I dont hear anything today about my trans I will be dropping out...
                      lots of things to be done and ZERO testing
                      Don't get discouraged a transmission should be something you can overcome a lot of people still have lots to do I think drag week is more than just the week but the time leading up to the event can be argues too. I still have a lot to go and all testing will probably be on the drive up to gateway and first passes will be made at gateway so hang in there

Comment

Holy crap, I hope that picture isn't an indication of what you still need to do at this point. I just put my pistons in today and thought I was in bad shape...

Comment

Yep that's current as of tonight the good news is the motor in ther is just for mock up the one going in is on the stand ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by racefast View Post
                            Don't get discouraged a transmission should be something you can overcome a lot of people still have lots to do I think drag week is more than just the week but the time leading up to the event can be argues too. I still have a lot to go and all testing will probably be on the drive up to gateway and first passes will be made at gateway so hang in there
                            Believe me.. I dont want to drop out.... but I cant pull a trans out of
                            my ass.. I still have other things to do on the car... I still havent even
                            looked at my tow vic or the trailer..... I hate to give away money so
                            I hate to do this

Comment

Hang in there, you still have a few days....we are all pulling for you! Any word from the trans guy today?

Comment

Scott
                                Are you bringing the big boy this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X