WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE

With Woodward coming up soon will any be coming down.. Also there is a 1/8 mile race at the Silverdome the wed before 8-12-15
    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Got in Hot Rod 1/8 race at the Silverdome ... You have to go to Roadkill.com/events/ to register they will email voucher to get in

Comment

I'm in also
      DocFox

Comment

Originally posted by drilr View Post
        I'm in also
        Hey DOC at least you will be close to Home when the Chevy breaks down again. No a far tow to the barn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The silver dome event was great had a ball. The track was a little short in the shut down area... But lot to do Dodge went all out had a Band, Hell Cat & Viper rides, food, free water.I heard 200 racer and 3500 spectator.. Went down to Woodward after it was on fire with cars. Oh the guy with the Orange 32 with a blower hit the wall at the end heard he was ok but think he out of Drag Week
          Last edited by quick 52; August 13, 2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
            The silver dome event was great had a ball. The track was a little short in the shut down area... But lot to do Dodge went all out had a Band, Hell Cat & Viper rides, food, free water.I heard 200 racer and 3500 spectator.. Went down to Woodward after it was on fire with cars. Oh the guy with the Orange 32 with a blower hit the wall at the end heard he was ok but think he out of Drag Week
            Major bummer.... glad he is OK
            EDIT
            So they let you run with the drag radials
            Last edited by MR P-BODY; August 13, 2015, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post

Major bummer.... glad he is OK
              EDIT
              So they let you run with the drag radials
              AND YOU KNOW WHO WAS THE FIRST ONE TO PUSH THE RULES MR PORK CHOP. WHILE THE REST OF US FOLLOWED THE RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post

AND YOU KNOW WHO WAS THE FIRST ONE TO PUSH THE RULES MR PORK CHOP. WHILE THE REST OF US FOLLOWED THE RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                RULES WHAT RULES ITS ALL IN THE INTERPRETATION I SEE THE GLASS 1/2 FULL YOU SEE IT 1/2 EMPTY LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR. But I do like Mr Pork Chop
                Last edited by quick 52; August 14, 2015, 10:27 AM.

Comment

That 52 ran well on a bad surface. The first run it gapped the other car by 3 car lengths instantly.
                  Dave
                  69 Mustang ProStreet
                  70 Torino

Comment

Originally posted by Dave D View Post
                    That 52 ran well on a bad surface. The first run it gapped the other car by 3 car lengths instantly.
                    Might as well rub his back the way your sucking up to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mr. play by the rules guy.. Did you try pulling the hose off the carb and air cleaner... plug the carb tie wrap a rag around hose for the test

Comment

I call a spade a spade and you say I'm sucking up. I have no reason to suck up. I'm sorry I didnt see your car run there. Did it run well? I take it you left your drag radials at home. Probably brought red lines, kinda like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
                        Last edited by Dave D; August 18, 2015, 06:13 PM.
                        Dave
                        69 Mustang ProStreet
                        70 Torino

Comment

Working...
                        X