Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Drag "Weekend" - September 25th - 27th, 2015 (Cedar Falls, Byron, Rock Falls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Drag "Weekend" - September 25th - 27th, 2015 (Cedar Falls, Byron, Rock Falls)

Just met a guy at the Cedar Falls Dragstrip who has secured the tracks for a Drag Weekend. See the details and link below....

__________________________________________________ _____________________
    Save the date - Sept 25th-27th will be One Guys Garage Drag Weekend.

We will leave Friday afternoon with racing at Cedar Falls Motorsports Park from 6:30-9:30. Saturday racing will be held at Byron Dragway in Byron, IL. Sunday racing will be at Rock Falls Raceway in Eau Claire, WI for part of their Muscle Car Race.

Total mileage for the route is 735 miles, calculated from my house in Lakeville, MN. You are welcome to leave trucks and trailers at my place and caravan down.

Two classes will be run: Naturally Aspirated and Power Adder.

Two rules: No street type treaded tires on the racing surfaces. Street tires are fine for the drive. (drag radials, slicks, etc. only). No support vehicles or trailering of race vehicles at any time.

Entries will need to be responsible for making sure their race vehicle is up to the safety standards of each race track. I have raced at all three tracks so if you have questions on tech inspection please pm me.

CFMP and Byron are IHRA and Rock Falls is NHRA.

There will be a $50 non-refundable entry fee that will be a 100% payout to the winner and runner up of each class.

Paypal is [email protected]. There will be a car count limit but that has not been finalized yet.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Now there's Drag week + Drag weekend + another Drag weekend ...
    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

+ Rocky Mountain Race Week
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Also thought the North West had a 3 track event this early summer.
        First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
        Second place SSBBNA 2016
        Third place SSBBNA 2017
        Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
        All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

This is going to be an awesome event. If your from the midwest, contact Nathan and get signed up.

Comment

Working...
          X