Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Dragweekend

Freyburger posted on Facebook about another Dragweek event in October

"Breaking news: HOT ROD Drag Weekend is coming! A simplified version of Drag Week. October 29-31, Tucson to Phoenix to Fontana. All you West Coast people who say we never do anything out here, you're on notice."

Sounds like fun, I'll try to make it.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

It lands right in the middle of my normal days off, so wouldn't need to take any vacation.... Just have to make sure I'm not out of money by then with regular Drag Week!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

googling it...nothing official out yet besides DF's facebook post. but there was a clue back in December 2014, in an announcement about a new executive at TEN:

"In his new role, Herniter will oversee all operational aspects of TEN’s long-standing HOT ROD Power Tour, CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals, and HOT ROD Drag Week events as well as several new events currently being planned for 2015 including Hot Rod Powerfest, the CIRCLE TRACK Great American Racing Series, and HOT ROD Drag Weekend. "
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

That is some serious sleuthing Jim. Well, I say lets make the most of it. I'm looking forward to another SIR trip, not to mention seeing friends and family in Tucson and Phoenix. Maybe I'll actually be able to pick from Plan A or Plan B instead of what ever is still running after Drag Week.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
          X