West Coast DW Transportation - shared enclosed tractor/trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Coast DW Transportation - shared enclosed tractor/trailer

With this year's DW starting and ending in St Louis, another days drive East, we are looking at using professional auto transport service with Enterprise Transportation, run by past Drag Week particpant Jay Cermak. Jay transported several of our cars perfectly back in the early early days of '05, '06 and '07.

If anyone has an interest let me know, the more we get the less it costs.

Bill
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Any chance he'll swing through Ely? The wife is less confident than I am

**We could likely even drive the car to Las Vegas or Salt Lake to be loaded up.
    Last edited by TheSilverBuick; June 14, 2015, 11:19 AM.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Are the humans flying or car pooling
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        Are the humans flying or car pooling
        ride in the car.. saves $ that way, and you know nothing will happen to it.!!
        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Wonder what it would take to make it work from Seattle.

Comment

We setup a Seattle loop way back in '05, so that is a workable. I'm hopeful we'll have a few more potential takers. Randall, The Vegas pick-up could work as well, the trick would be where you two go form there as it has to be more than a couple days before registration. My target is to pick up car in Clayton, MO or somewhere like that the Friday before registration.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Hmm, I'm off work the weekend before Drag Week, and could run it down to Las Vegas the 5th, 6th or even Labor Day the 7th. If coming from Seattle, they probably could either swing by Ely or I could meet them on I-80 in Wendover. I'm leaving for Drag Week on the 10th.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
              X