No announcement yet.

Yep... Just Another Day At My House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question of the day were you and Pork Chop ( Quick 52) in the cold ones before this Happened???

Comment

Originally posted by Swede4 View Post
      Hang in there Mike and never give up or lose confidence in yourself. From reading your posts and meeting you and your buddies in person on DW2013 its my observation you clearly know your way around a race car - let me go out on a limb here and suggest that with your recent medical procedures you may want to take it a little slower and recognize that things take longer than they should or used to take. Indeed that's okay because remember you are one of the few that can still do his own work and loves it. I know first hand the problems one encounters after heart surgery, working (my wife calls it playing) in your shop on your hot rod is some of the best re-hab you can participate in, just keep in mind it's Ok if it takes tomorrow to finish what would have taken 3 hrs "back-in-day". My best to you and your family.

Hardy Handshakes, Swede
      I agree. Hang in there Mike, things will improve.

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post
        The question of the day were you and Pork Chop ( Quick 52) in the cold ones before this Happened???
        Rod... nope... we hadnt started at that time.... after it... I started
        big time... it still didnt make it go away...... thanks guys... I will
        get it back together... it might not look the way I want by the
        time of DW ... I will see

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
          Dropped the engine/trans on my fascia [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1038528[/ATTACH]
          Looks like "Quick 52 was involved"

Comment

Originally posted by HemiRick1 View Post

Looks like "Quick 52 was involved"
            Rick you weren't talking trash when I was pulling that Road Runner at Indy...
            See you at DW
            Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
            Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
              Rick you weren't talking trash when I was pulling that Road Runner at Indy...
              See you at DW
              NOW BOYS PLAY NICE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post

NOW BOYS PLAY NICE!!!!!!!!
                That was Nice !!!!
                Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Still working on the front end... maybe a third of the way done.. but at
                  least I have a plan of attack that seems to be working... tomorrow will
                  tell me a lot or I just wasted a bunch of money.. I tried to buy the parts
                  I needed and what I got was worse than what I have now... I sent it back..
                  sorta wish I would have kept it now.. but I was expecting some quality
                  parts for the price I paid....... I'll get there

Comment

Working...
                  X