Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsanchez View Post
    4.44 gear 28 tall tire, 727 auto

With my gear and tire combo I didn't pass a whole lot of people, but you were one of them!
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
      With my gear and tire combo I didn't pass a whole lot of people, but you were one of them!

lol!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

HAHAHAHA, We might have something special for this year
        Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
        Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
        Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
        Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Be sure to wave on your way by lol
          1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
          1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

With the overdrive and lockup 70 mph is about 2000 rpm 3.89 with 30" tires
            Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
            Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

This is my first drag week have a question about hotels. Hot rod have host hotels or you on your own and if so is there security in the lots to watch our cars when we sleep if I can.

Comment

Little of both. I believe their was a hot rod blog that included the staff hotel list, but you are free (and likely too...) book other hotel rooms near by. And actually a ton of people booked rooms before registration even opened up, so it's hard to say what room availability looks like now.

I still need to book rooms....
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

HOT ROD Drag Week is five-day competition event where drivers must subject their street-legal drag cars to road trips between daily drag racing events.

I think it's the third blog post down...Rules and Information....there are some hotels listed, if you can't find a room at one listed, then do some google mapping and find another place not too far away that has rooms. Most of the hotels have a bunch of drag week cars staying there, and it's usually not a problem with the cars sleeping in the parking lots, while the people are sleeping in the rooms.. At least we've never had any problems.
                  Last edited by squirrel; June 17, 2015, 05:33 PM.
                  My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                    http://www.hotrod.com/events/drag-week/

I think it's the third blog post down...Rules and Information....there are some hotels listed, if you can't find a room at one listed, then do some google mapping

and find another place not too far away that has rooms. Most of the hotels have a bunch of drag week cars staying there, and it's usually not a problem with the cars sleeping in the parking lots, while the people are sleeping in the rooms.. At least we've never had any problems.
                    Thanks for your help I found the info on hot rod web site

Comment

Working...
                    X