Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What state of disrepair is your car in..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ely's Craigslist I found this trailer on the Ely equivalent of Craigslist.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Motor and tranny in. the list is still long but will get it done

Comment

• This is where I'm at right now. Hoping to have it together for Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf View Post
          This is where I'm at right now. Hoping to have it together for Monday.
          Awesome! Looking good there. I'm thinking about driving down to Indy to catch that day's Drag Week stop, and I hope to see you there.

Comment

• Getting closer got a trailer hitch but still need to make cup holders

Comment

• That is awesome!
              1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
              1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

• No joy for getting the Hemi fixed in time, looks like I'll be taking the Road Runner again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                  No joy for getting the Hemi fixed in time, looks like I'll be taking the Road Runner again.

That sucks, at least you have a backup plan.
                  1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                  1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

• Looks like I won't be able to join the happy band of racer brothers & sisters at Drag Week this year. My Mustang's Cleveland engine is sending oil into the coolant and making a tasty looking pudding. No time to pull the engine apart to find the problem, even if it's fixable. I'll try again next year.

Good luck and safe racing to all who will be able to make the show this year.
                    1970 Mustang Sportsroof
                    427 SFI aluminum Cleveland
                    F1A ProCharger

Comment

• That sucks it's a beautiful looking car on a positive note one of the wait list guys will be happy

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post

That sucks, at least you have a backup plan.
                        My GTO is actually my backup plan... for the last 2 years. Hoping I don't have to resort to Plan C...

Comment

• I know it's getting close to drag week since I am sleeping at the shop

Comment

• I wont be making it.. I will be putting the engine/trans in tomorrow but I
                            still have a list of things to be done.... I hope you all have a good and
                            uneventful trip...... and everyone runs fast

I transferred all the rooms I had lined up over to Dale(quick52)
                            so they are all set... have a good trip guys
                            Last edited by MR P-BODY; September 9, 2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Really sorry to read that, was hoping it would come together in the end for you after all that work and other adversity. How exactly did you transfer the rooms? I have a couple spares that I need to transfer to a friend (and get them off my already smoking credit card)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                                Really sorry to read that, was hoping it would come together in the end for you after all that work and other adversity. How exactly did you transfer the rooms? I have a couple spares that I need to transfer to a friend (and get them off my already smoking credit card)?
                                Well basically I called each hotel and said I'd be coming in LATE but
                                my buddy would show up earlier and put his name on each room and
                                gave him all the reservation numbers ... each place said that was
                                no issue.... yeah I'm pissed that things didnt come around like I had
                                hoped things would... but being this late and zero testing its not
                                gonna happen... I dont go without any testing

Comment

Working...
                                X