Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are T-Birds and Covettes legal for Gasser Class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are T-Birds and Covettes legal for Gasser Class?

I was reading the Final Final 2015-1017 Drag Week rules for Gasser class and noticed the "no roadster, no convertable" rule had slipped in. Does this mean no early T-Birds or early Corvettes? Not that I was looking at doing a blown BBF '56 T-Bird or anything like that.

Am I missing something?
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Yeah, kind of a kick to the gut for my Dad's project, but like I told him, it's just a letter on your windshield. Build what you want.

Comment

The new Gasser rules are rather wonky.....I can't make much sense of them.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

my dad and i are building a 43 willys jeep originally we were going to run hot rod but now its sme just build what you want and stick in in where ever it fits unlimited and sme pretty much take any type of car

Comment

2 seater T birds and Vettes both have bolt on/clamp on hardtops available...

Comment

Dman, that is a shame Billy. Joel, do you thinkt the bolt on/clamp on top makes the difference? I was planning to run the bolt on hard top in any event.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

It's still a convertible.
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                Dman, that is a shame Billy. Joel, do you thinkt the bolt on/clamp on top makes the difference? I was planning to run the bolt on hard top in any event.
                Start emailing now. Maybe you'll have an answer by September......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................2016

Comment

Working...
                X