Who Didn't Make It In ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBR View Post
    A major contributor problem IMO was the fact Hot Rod chose to edit the existing "Registration To Go Live at...." post on their page rather than posting an entirely new item to their blog. I think this fooled browsers into re-displaying the old page from your cache long long long after the page had actually been edited.
    That seems to be the main problem with how they did it.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I wish you guys luck in getting in on the wait list (and/or just showing up). History says the probability is extremely high that you'll get in that way.

I actually had my wait list request email completed ahead of time and ready to just hit send if I couldn't register, so at least I'd be early on the wait list. I didn't see the registration link appear until 9:05 after madly F5-ing two different browsers, but luckily I had all my info prepared to just copy and paste so I got in and got my confirmation at 9:10. At that point I reminded myself to breathe again.

Comment

I have a different approach for next year... I'll have to see
        if it will work.. but according to the wife it will

Comment

computer jammed up trying to get the link to pop up and by the time we got it to work it was sold out. sent in the email for the wait list but have not gotten confirmation back yet. crossing our fingers. not gonna make the trip unless i know for sure i'm in.

Comment

Working...
          X