Clear All

• Is it Open

YET

Not where i am at.
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...IMG_3754-1.jpg

Comment

DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
      DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
      DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
      DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Thanks to Squirrel I JUST made it in... that DAMN hot rod site
        SUCKS... I kept refreshing and nothing

Comment

just the words Drag Week registration Here and when you refresh, it wasn't visible. My thanks to Jim too.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
            just the words Drag Week registration Here and when you refresh, it wasn't visible. My thanks to Jim too.
            I had 2 different browsers open on the Hot Rod site (Opera and FireFox) and kept hitting the F5 key on both, and going back and forth between the main hotrod.com site, the hotrod.com/news page, and the DragWeek registration information page. The link FINALLY appeared at about 8 minutes after 9 (PST) on one browser (I can't remember but I think it was the FireFox one), and thought at that point I'd get told it's full before I finished entering all the data. I madly copied and pasted all the data I had prepared ahead of time (thanks to the early registration details given by Billy G) and was beyond ecstatic when it showed the "proof of registration" after page 4. In all the haste I actually picked the wrong class, but luckily I can change it later. I'm not sure what the problem was with the Hot Rod website showing the link, but I consider myself really lucky I got it to show in time.

Comment

What time did the link actually appear? I found it about 11:05 after refreshing 4 seperate pages a few hundred times!
              Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
              Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

Originally posted by Firechickenman View Post
                What time did the link actually appear? I found it about 11:05 after refreshing 4 seperate pages a few hundred times!
                For me the link showed up at about the same time 11:05. I was going nuts looking for it. The worst 5 minutes of my life. I thought until I click the link and got to the first page then kept getting kicked back because I kept entering info into the province field thinking I had to because when I read the Hot Rod page about the form it said "Every field in the online form must be filled out or it will bounce back and ask you to fill them all". I was trying everything for about 5 more minutes until I just deleted the info. That was the worst 5 minutes of my life. After that I must have blacked out because the only thing I remember after that is seeing the Thank you page stating this is your proof of registration. I most likely was one of the last luck people to get in because when I looked at my confirmation email the time was 11:15.

Also, if a list comes out with the number of people in each class it will be one less in the Gasser A/Gas class the day of the race, because that's what is on my registration and I have no clue how that happened. Thanks goodness you can change classes otherwise I would be building a firebird Gasser.
                Last edited by MikeG; May 2, 2015, 02:34 PM.

Drag Week 2014 Broke down on the drive to Tulsa https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry019.gif
                Drag Week 2015 Street Machine Eliminator Finished
                Drag Week 2016 out day one, better luck next year I hope
                Drag Week 2017 out day one second pass trans went, next year in question https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry034.gif

Comment

Yep, very lucky ... online registration was fully booked and closed at 12:15pm PST.

Comment

Working...
                  X