Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration

Have they said anything about registration?

Of course not.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

We know the leaders of each class will be contacted first. Figure a week before let us know.
      Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
      Drag Week 2011 DD
      Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
      Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

I was on Freiburger’s facebook page looking at the comments under his post about draw week dates and saw the question “Registration date?” with a reply from him posted yesterday. His reply “Couple weeks”.

Anyone want to guess what his definition of a couple weeks turn out to be?

My guess, registration will be on 5/9 at 9am pst

Drag Week 2014 Broke down on the drive to Tulsa https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry019.gif
        Drag Week 2015 Street Machine Eliminator Finished
        Drag Week 2016 out day one, better luck next year I hope
        Drag Week 2017 out day one second pass trans went, next year in question https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry034.gif

Comment

I'll guess April 25th since it was the 26th last year. Just as long as it's not May 28-31
          Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
          Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
            I was on Freiburger’s facebook page looking at the comments under his post about draw week dates and saw the question “Registration date?” with a reply from him posted yesterday. His reply “Couple weeks”.

Anyone want to guess what his definition of a couple weeks turn out to be?

My guess, registration will be on 5/9 at 9am pst
            That was me, and yes- "a couple weeks" was his reply.
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Drag Week Registration Saturday at noon EST

Comment

Originally posted by Firechickenman View Post
                I'll guess April 25th since it was the 26th last year. Just as long as it's not May 28-31
                Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Comment

I have to work next weekend. If I have someone sign up for me what info do I need to give them?

Comment

Originally posted by Firechickenman View Post

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
                    Its been moved back to May 2

Comment

Figures....I never win anything...

Comment

Two things. First off did anyone else have trouble using the link on the Hot rod page(last year)? I filled out the form and I didn't go through so I went back to the link someone listed on this site and everything worked fine.

Now for the real problem, why the hell would they put registration on the same day as the Hot rod Top speed challenge ( which I will be attending) ? WTF
                        I do not have anyone I trust to get this done while I am away. ARRGG.

Mike Reichen

Comment

Originally posted by 1 fast evo 2 View Post
                          Two things. First off did anyone else have trouble using the link on the Hot rod page(last year)? I filled out the form and I didn't go through so I went back to the link someone listed on this site and everything worked fine.

Now for the real problem, why the hell would they put registration on the same day as the Hot rod Top speed challenge ( which I will be attending) ? WTF
                          I do not have anyone I trust to get this done while I am away. ARRGG.

Mike Reichen
                          Mike, will you have a car at Wilmington?
                          First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
                          Second place SSBBNA 2016
                          Third place SSBBNA 2017
                          Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
                          All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

Vince, Mikes trying to bring his Evo to the May meet.

Comment

I am trying to get the Evo ready for the May meet but I have had to move from the shop where I had been working on my cars for several years.The parts to put the car back together are now scattered around 2 garages and a storage space, or just plain lost. So it has been slow going.

Comment

Working...
                              X