Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone sign up for Rocky Mountain Race Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely mixed signals, but if I had to hazard a guess it's to cover the costs of internet broadcasting and some travel for BS Chad and possibly a few others.

They posted up on facebook yesterday they were looking to get shirt sizes of the participants so they have the right number of shirts for the participants. That is some lower level details that are often overlooked. I'm guessing they are fine.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I was wonder that too. I got this from their Facebook page that explains it.

"Folks, just to clarify, there have been some questions about the fundraiser we're doing on kickstarter. The RMRW event is DEFINITELY happening! We're asking for your help to fund the VIDEO COVERAGE ONLY. "

Comment

As posted this morning:

Hey everyone My name is Matt Frost I am the guy who is putting in Rocky Mountain Race week my phone number is 970-488-0019 if you have any questions please feel free to call me there has been some confusion with the way the Kickstarter has been worded weather the event is going to go in with out it absolutely it is on I ha e the tracks secured and 90 percent of the money collected from sponsors to make it happen and if I don't get the rest all pay for it personally please let everyone know there is no QUESTION this event is a go thank you for you're support .
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
        X