This is getting kinda old waiting for the dates to be released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting kinda old waiting for the dates to be released

I feel for the guys who are trying to figure out vacation times or run there own business that are trying to get coverage to make this years drag week.

Boy I have been checking in every other day and it is getting extremely old. I am a professional spectator and I can't imagine how it is for guys getting cars ready. Looking at doing something different.

Comment

I know they have allot on there plates with the power tour so hopefully soon.

Comment

last year dates and locations were not released until the third week of march and sign up was not open until the second week of april. so far the only difference is nothing has been leaked like it usually does, by now we normally have a hint but other than that HR is still on schedule. we'll know soon!

Comment

uh....Feb 8th?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

....and to think they were teasing us with talk of revealing dates and locations with the new rules on Dec.12th!
            Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
            Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

Wait for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wa it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
              Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

When and where?
                www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

Working...
                X