vacuum diagram help on a 95 3100 v6 cutlass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacuum diagram help on a 95 3100 v6 cutlass

yeah wile trying to get the car running decant i have found some vacuum lines just floating around in the engine bay not going to any thing and was wondering if any one knows where i can find a vacuum diagram?

i tried google got nothing more then what was on the core suport and that was no help. do not have a shop manual (yet it's ordered from ebay)

if you want i can get pictures of them

car still has an occasional miss wile idling and running not constant. more noticeable when the A/C is on or when the brakes are depressed
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

ok that helped with some of it looks like the EVAP was by passed

there is still 2 things i am confused over still i will get a pic up
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

I'll be here...

Comment

ok first off is this one. it was under the the air box

Click image for larger version

Name:	CS Vac1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	858249

it goes to this on the fire wall

Name:	CS Vac2.jpg
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	858250

then this thing that was sitting on top of the air box. looks like it was added at some point has a line going down twards the bottom of the engine bay

Name:	CS Vac3.jpg
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	858251

it ataches to the intake here. the Accesory port

Name:	CS Vac4.jpg
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	858252

Comment

That should be EVAP.

Comment

ok cool that is reconnected

now just that line that goes to the thing on the fire wall

Comment

figured it out it's for the washer jug that does not work on the car. according to the PO it has never worked in the 10 years it's been in his famialy

Comment

Working...
                X