No announcement yet.

Pontiac 400 gamble or wishful thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's something my wife and I need to do, wills.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Gonna just try this and see if it works. Engine for my Cat on the way with driveshaft and headliner Only thing car needs now is paint. Holding off on that until my nephew gets up here from Texas. He welds on Oil rigs and is going to help with an irritating dent. Engine is a 1974 400 with th400 trans.
      Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

Can't sleep and leaving to go pick up my El Camino this afternoon, so thought I would update my Catalina thread,
        Progress in no particular order.
        1 New interior designed around a Catalina 2+2 console I found on Ebay. Acquired some nice bucket seats and headliner to match
        2. Added dynamat throughout and a very nice sound system.
        3. New carpet kit spread out in shop waiting for warmer weather to install.
        4. Body done except for one original dent I haven't done anything with yet, but did buy a stud.welder. Before I use it, going to try inflating a football from the inside and see if I can pop it out. Then will evaluate situation.

Have organised a work party to install engine and trans in car. Right now engine is on a pallet stuck in my truck.
        Still have a mystery leak coming into trunk. I am determined to find it before using 2k primer and 3m rockguard in trunk.

Lastly, have new disk brake conversion items on work bench ready to install.
        Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

Working...
        X