Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool will do and check out. Hopefully when find out more this weekend

Comment

So I ordered a st of MSD wires to put on while I am doing the tune up. They will be here Wednesday. I thought I'll just change the plugs tonight to get ahead. First wire I pull off snap... Guess I found my miss. Looks like the wire has been looking a little rough for a while. Now, I gotta go to the parts store tomorrow to get another set to put that one on. I guess I'll have an extra set in case anything ever happens....

Comment

Originally posted by chevybuytroy View Post
        So I ordered a st of MSD wires to put on while I am doing the tune up. They will be here Wednesday. I thought I'll just change the plugs tonight to get ahead. First wire I pull off snap... Guess I found my miss. Looks like the wire has been looking a little rough for a while. Now, I gotta go to the parts store tomorrow to get another set to put that one on. I guess I'll have an extra set in case anything ever happens....
        When I bought my '99 Z28 I was about 1/2 home after buying it and it started missing real bad. After some diagnoses I found that the #4 sparkplug wire boot was split, put a new set of wires on it and it ran just like new.
        The Green Machine.
        http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

I got the new aftermarket wires on and the plugs in last night and it runs better than it ever has. No need for coils afterall.

Comment

WIN! Glad it was only $100 wires..

Comment

we use the Taylor wires from Jegs on all LS applications...
              Taylor 79214 - Taylor 409 Pro Race 10.4mm Spark Plug Wires

Taylor#895-79214

409 Pro Race 10.4MM Spark Plug Wires
              • 1999 GM 4.8/5.3/6.0L Truck with Headers
              • Ignition Type: Coil Pack
              • 135° Plug Boots
              • Red
              1999-2014
              CHEVROLET
              1999-2014
              GMC
              • Fits Applications:
              • Click to see All
              SHIPPING
              & HANDLING!

$86.99Ships Today

Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I like those too. I probably would've went with those instead if I seen them before.

Comment

For some reason they sent another set of wires and I received them last night. Didnt charge me for them. As bad as I dont want to my conscience is telling me to call and let them know there mistake. We will see what they say.

Comment

Call them let them know, but don't pay to send them back.
                    The Green Machine.
                    http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X