Dodge 241" Hemi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge 241" Hemi

1954 Red Ram Hemi, 241 C.I. D502-90260. 150 HP, 222 Torque, 7.5 Compression Complete Engine, Pan to Intake Manifold (2 Barrel), Rebuilt Distributor, New Wires and Exhaust Manifolds. Does not include Carb, Water Pump, Starter, Flywheel or Torque Converter or Wire Covers. This engine starts and runs, carries 40 PSI oil pressure and 15 + inches of vacuum at idle. No oil leaks or knocks.

This is smallest cubic inch displacement of all the Chrysler-DeSoto-Dodge Hemi?s. It is also the lightest weight, shortest and narrowest. Because of its smaller size it will fit in early hot rods and sport cars without cutting frames, fenders and hoods, etc. Length is 28 ?? rear block to water pump pulleys?, 26 ?? at the widest point.

You must pick this up at my shop or make arrangement for pick up. I am in an industrial area that is accessible by truck and / or trailer and I can help load it. There is a $50 crating fee if engine is not picked up at my shop and I crate it for truck delivery.
    I will not honor shipping charges calculated by E-Bay as they are usually incorrect. I do have access to several trucking companies that will deliver this engine. I am willing to store the engine for free up to 1 month once it is paid in full. I have a trucking company that will deliver to most parts of the US for $250-300 if you can arrange for it to be delivered to a commercial address and have access to a hoist or forklift.

$700.00

Tom Sauter
    1600 West Acoma Blvd. #43
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
    (928) 412-4049 Cell
    (928) 505-5535 Home
    (928) 505-6333 Fax
    [email protected]

Working...
X